• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

794 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2020 at 11:39 AM, engelhard said:

i think these are a good buy... ash and the army of darkness has a cult following

The AOD mini was super hot for a few years, easy $50 or maybe more for the set. Not sure what happened, but eventually they dropped a lot. I don’t think I could even get $10 for the #1 last time I had some to sell. Maybe the horror buyers finally got theirs. Who can say? Classic series with amazing Bolton art, so I’d still pick them up if I found them cheap enough.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:01 PM, F For Fake said:

The AOD mini was super hot for a few years, easy $50 or maybe more for the set. Not sure what happened, but eventually they dropped a lot. I don’t think I could even get $10 for the #1 last time I had some to sell. Maybe the horror buyers finally got theirs. Who can say? Classic series with amazing Bolton art, so I’d still pick them up if I found them cheap enough.

I know I'll be searching for them if we ever get to a point where a convention happens