• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JADEGIANT COMIC ART coming soon
2 2

16 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

JADEGIANT COMIC ART will launching soon. Sign up at the link below to get your email address on the mailing list.

www.jadegiantcomicart.com

New announcements will come through the mailing list first so sign up to be first to see what and when new art is added.

Thanks!

Very cool! Congrats on this new endeavor! I noticed obviously that you will be repping an artist, but will you be selling your own art? I ask because I know you prided yourself on never selling!

29 minutes ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Very cool! Congrats on this new endeavor! I noticed obviously that you will be repping an artist, but will you be selling your own art? I ask because I know you prided yourself on never selling!

Just selling new art is the plan. I have no current plans to sell my art but who knows what might happen down the road. The pieces in my collection that I love will not likely go up for sale in the future but there are a few pieces that I could let go. But, again, no plans. Selling for an artist is enough work at this point. 

1 hour ago, JadeGiant said:

Just selling new art is the plan. I have no current plans to sell my art but who knows what might happen down the road. The pieces in my collection that I love will not likely go up for sale in the future but there are a few pieces that I could let go. But, again, no plans. Selling for an artist is enough work at this point. 

Admittedly, when I saw jadegiantcomicart I thought it was from your own collection, which as you state, would be a complete departure from your selling (or lack thereof!) postion :) It’s why I asked! 

Your artists are lucky to have you as a rep. No one knows Hulk art like you!

14 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Admittedly, when I saw jadegiantcomicart I thought it was from your own collection, which as you state, would be a complete departure from your selling (or lack thereof!) postion :) It’s why I asked! 

Your artists are lucky to have you as a rep. No one knows Hulk art like you!

Thank you Jay, I appreciate that immensely!

6 hours ago, williamhlawson said:

Don't know you truly, but several conversations and such on here have led me to believe this is a great thing for you. A big congratulations and best of luck in this new endeavor.  SMASH!!! in hulk-speak.

Thanks William, much appreciated!

17 minutes ago, Fred Chamberlain said:

Congrats! Based solely on the work that you have been putting into this, thus far, the artist is very fortunate to be working with you.

Thanks Fred! Much appreciated my friend!

22 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

Damn it... That said, congrats!! :golfclap: Looking forward to checking out the site!

Edited by Khazano

5 minutes ago, Khazano said:

Damn it... That said, congrats!! :golfclap: Looking forward to checking out the site!

Touche my friend (I have said the same thing under my breath on the many occasions I have asked about buying your art ... only to get a not selling response).

Thank you!

The site is almost ready for launch, working out a few bugs and then we will be live. 

If you want to be the first to be notified when the site goes live, be sure to subscribe at the link below for email updates. The initial announcement for the site being live will be sent via email only. 

www.jadegiantcomicart.com

928261709_JGCAsneak.thumb.png.be1ca249c3babd6ee20607a3f678fe30.png

Edited by JadeGiant

2 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

Thanks! And good luck with the Spidey search!

Thanks!  I’ve got a tentative agreement for a DPS from the Superman vs. Spider-Man book right now... it’s nothing earth shattering but considering that just even finding one is a big deal, I’m pretty psyched.... fingers crossed!!!!

35 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Thanks!  I’ve got a tentative agreement for a DPS from the Superman vs. Spider-Man book right now... it’s nothing earth shattering but considering that just even finding one is a big deal, I’m pretty psyched.... fingers crossed!!!!

GREAT find! Can't wait to see the reveal!