• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Silver Age, mid grade
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a couple of specific books out there so looking to sell some of my silver age here to fund that. Unless someone is looking to trade, I'm looking for a mid-grade Iron Man 1, raw or graded, ideally around 6.5. Can take closer photos of anything you are interested in, just please let me know. I do not have a scanner at the moment.  Am waiting on an order of Gemini mailers to come in and will use those to ship to CONUS only, priority mail. Shipping can be combined and certainly preferred, and is $7 for 3 books . Accepting PayPal only and nobody on the probie or hos lists. Will accept returns if item is not as agreed upon but please ask any question or ask for any picture first so we can make sure everything is good :)  

:takeit:in the thread makes you the buyer but prices can certainly be negotiated via PM if the book is untaken. Also please let me know if my prices are outrageous as humbly I am nowhere near an expert like some of the others here on the boards :)  The listed grades are what they were listed when I purchased. They have been boarded and bagged every since. 

• FN- - Amazing Spiderman 51- first cover appearance of Kingpin- Asking $40
  • FN - Doctor Strange 169 - first and origin - Asking $70
  • FN- - Justice League of America 6-  Great early appearance of JLA -Asking $57
  • FN/VF - Strange Tales 137 - Asking $24
  • FN+ - Batman 214 - Fun cover, has a spine roll that can be pressed and would likely improve grade - Asking $22
  • FN- - Batman 138- Asking $42
  • FN- - Batman 142- Asking $32
  • FN- - Strange Tales 130- super underrated cover with the Beatles!  - asking $24

If you buy multiple I have a beat up Amazing Adventures 11 with the cover detached that will be sent for free and if you go crazy and want them all take 25% off the total price. Also, if I've done anything wrong within this post, mods or other vets please inform me and I'll remedy it. Thank you for looking.

Edited by Pokecollectoramy
fixed everything, goodness. Adding return policy, thanks kind stranger :)