• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Asteroid-Comix
1 1

69 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, danchoi03 said:

I bought X-men Annual # 14 from him early December of 2018. I made my payment, but the guy never replied back or have any communication whatsoever. Now it is already January and still no response. 

What was the date you paid?  

1 hour ago, asteroid-comix said:

Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story, Richard. 

I am guessing I am not the only one that isn’t on the boards constantly. If you look at the messages, guessing you will find I am yet to have read them. Nor do I care to now. 

You disputed the PayPal. Your book was shipped when you f’ing asked. Tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0381 4980 75. It shipped out Monday. No payment, let this be notice that I intend for your arse to be placed on the prob list.

Hopefully in trying to out me, folks will realize that you posted for a book in The first week of December and then expected me to hold it for you for a month before shipping without asking first, which I did. Then, when it isn’t shipped in the first three days of the year, you file a dispute and make it look like I was supposed to ship in December when you bought the book. Get some perspective. 

So now he is going to have the book and you have to fight with PP over the dispute?  That is awful.  I assume with the tracking and showing it was delivered, you will not an issue but nothing you should have to put up with.  

I do not understand how the OP thought his shiftiness would fly.

5 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

:facepalm:  When anyone sees the OP trying to buy other books here, be sure to bring this up.  

Better not do that in the thread, I've seen people get warnings for doing that as it's considered thread krapping. :facepalm:

16 hours ago, danchoi03 said:

I bought X-men Annual # 14 from him early December of 2018. I made my payment, but the guy never replied back or have any communication whatsoever. Now it is already January and still no response. 

So the seller has responded to your very public complaint.  

Don’t you think you’re being more than a little deceitful leaving out your request for delayed shipping until January?

18 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

:facepalm:  When anyone sees the OP trying to buy other books here, be sure to bring this up.  

He's got a current WTB thread

Edited by Jeffro.

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

So the seller has responded to your very public complaint.  

Don’t you think you’re being more than a little deceitful leaving out your request for delayed shipping until January?

Nonsense, the facts would just get in the way.

19 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

13 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Better not do that in the thread, I've seen people get warnings for doing that as it's considered thread krapping. :facepalm:

I'll take my chances.  I think something like this counts as Arch's one post in a thread.

2 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

He's got a current WTB thread

Thanks!

Wow. :facepalm:

I'll take "Unintended consequences for the OP for $500", Alex. 

I've dealt with asteroid-comix on numerous occasions, and never once had anything resembling an issue.  Saw this thread started yesterday and figured the whole story wasn't being shared.  Not surprised at all to see today that was the case.  doh!  Sorry you have to deal with this one, Frank.