• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2019 facilitator list---taking subs Moench, NYCC, BALTIMORE, Rhode Island and LinCon (Gettysburgh)
5 5

69 posts in this topic

Some crossover creators I was looking at this weekend---

Aside from the entire creative team on Kraven's Last Hunt at the Texas Show I'm doing Feb. 2nd, there's Bane creator Graham Nolan (who really doesn't do a lot of conventions).  But if you've got any of Doug Moench's BATMAN books (ie: Batman 497) you can put Nolan on that and then add Doug Moench at the private signing I have coming up.  (This was pushed to February to allow people to do WWBN #32 adding Milgrom at Great Lakes and Moench without a lot of layover)

Also at Great Lakes w/Al Milgrom, is Keith Pollard.   The two of them were doing art chores on Amazing Spider-Man in the late 70s and early 80s, when Marv Wolfman was writing the title.  You can get Milgrom and Pollard at Great Lakes and then I can add Wolfman at C2E2

I'm a complete noob here and would like some help if possible. I would like to send 4 comics to get signed by marv wolfman and gorege Perez at eccc and was wondering how i go about doing that and the price of doing it to please.

2 hours ago, japittmn1 said:

What is the process for sending you books to get signed/graded? 

What information do we include on the back of the board?

Thanks!

Excellent resource on how to properly bag your books for signings.  Also, CGC doesn't accept windowed bags so you'll need to submit a separate bag/board for Rich (or any facilitator) to use once the book has been signed.  Be sure to write the same contact/book/con information on the back of that board as well.

1 minute ago, AaronPU said:

Hello,

sorry im completely new to this concept. What are the fees and what not that are included in this?

@AaronPU

It all varies on the age of the book (grading tier), the signature fees (everyone is charging to sign books), if you want fast track grading, shipping, etc----Send me a PM with what you're looking to get done and I can better give you an esitmate.

Adding these two---short notice, but still-----

Taking subs for these two shows the weekend of March 8-10th

I'll need books in hand no later than Thursday, March 7th

I'll most likely be doing Monster Mania on Friday and Big Apple Con on Saturday

MONSTER MANIA 34

http://monstermania.net/mmc-42-guests/

Dolph Lundgren, Christina Ricci, Neve Campbell, Rachel True, Fairuza Balk, Robin Tunney (cast of THE CRAFT), Meatloaf, Dylan McDermott (American Horror Story), James Jude Courtney (1st East Coast appearance) Steve Guttenberg, Danielle Harris, Tony Todd, Nick Castle

Big Apple Comicon

Steranko, William Shatner, Kathleen Turner, Mike Colter, Brent Spiner, Gigi Edgley (Farscape), TJ Storm (Godzilla, Deadpool), Richie Ramon, John O'Hurley (Archer, Sienfeld), Frank Cho, Tony Isabella, Bill Griffith, Jae Lee, Arvell Jones, Larry Welz, Peter Gage, Ramona Fradon, Sy Barry, Peter David, John Orlando, Tim Truman, Danny Fingeroth, Jim Salicrup, more to be announced.

Adding Chiller Theatre to my list FRIDAY ONLY

CHILLER THEATRE April 26th (I'll only be there Friday!!!!)

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Guests include Tony Danza, Jason Priestly, Tom Arnold, Edward Furlong (Good opportunity to get those T2 comics signed and then add Arnold Schwarzenegger), Dina Meyer, Piper Laurie, William Katt, Billy Zane,Lisa Zane, Joan Van Ark, Lee Grant, "Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things" cast reunion, Saturday Night Fever cast reunion, Animal House reunion with Karen Allen, DeWayne Jessie (Otis Day),  Mary Louise Weller (Mandy Pepperidge), James Daughton (Greg Marmalard), also----Wilford Brimley, Hal Linden (Barney Miller), Mark Gale, Anson Williams (Potsie), Cathy Silvers (Jenny Piccalo), Donny Most (Ralph Mouth), Parker Stevenson, Pamela Sue Martin, Cindy Pickett (Ferris Bueller's Mom), Lyman Ward (Ferris Bueller's Dad), character actor Larry Hankin (Friends, Breaking Bad, etc), Dawn of the Dead cast reunion -- Richard France, Jenny Jeffries, Molly McCloskey, Paul Musser----many others, totally worth checking out this guest list

11 minutes ago, sjepps said:

@Rich_Henn Tim Curry canceled for DC's Awesome-Con, but is going (currently) to Raleigh's Con: https://raleighsupercon.com

He only accepts mail-ins that will be available for pickup at the show. So no CGC SS I guess?

Tim Curry was never an option. He doesn't sign at conventions and I do not handle milliways with him. :-(

II will say I'm not terribly surprised though, about the cancellation. He has been in poor health for quite some time.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Adding this one to my list, it's the wknd of March 29th

This show is coming up in just a few weeks---I was looking at the guest list, and there's a nice eclectic group there. The only comic book creator though is SCOTT LOBDELL.  To the best of my knowledge, Scott hasn't done a convention in years.  I've seen him on a guest list once or twice, only to see him cancel.  I think he may make this con though because he was the screenwriter on HAPPY DEATH DAY.

Books need to be IN HAND no later than March 28th

http://www.newjerseyhorrorcon.com/guests/?fbclid=IwAR39cV2Qd43y5SEFbJL33VwKtp6CsO6W296C0-8IPD1yg-BVzPggxfKleHg

So here's some guest highlights---

Scott Lobdell, BTTF actors Lea Thompson, Tom Wilson, James Tolkan, Zach Galligan (Gremlins), Shannon Elizabeth, Mick Garris, Ernie Hudson, Jennifer Runyon, Pet Sematary (1987) Denise Crosby, Miko Hughes & Dale Midkiff, John Kassier (voice of the Crypt Keeper in HBO Tales from the Crypt), Adreinne Barbeau, Mark Patton (Nightmare on Elm Street 2), Kim Myers (Nightmare on Elm Street 4), Ken Page (Oggie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas), Linnea Quigley, Joe Bob Briggs, Lloyd Kaufman, John Russon (Night of the Living Dead), Butch Patrick (The Munsters), Harvey Spencer Stevens (The Omen, 1972)

Chiller Theatre, DCAwesome Con and East Coast are my next two big shows----but I want to point out the celebrity guest list building at East Coast.  I often get a lot of books for the voice cast of Batman Animated and Justice League.  Phil Lamar is at DCA, and Conroy, Pershing, Lester and more are at East Coast

EAST COAST COMICON, Meadowlands, NJ ,  May 17-19th

http://www.eastcoastcomicon.com/comic-guests/

Celebrities at East Coast Comicon include: Andrea Romano, Kevin Conroy, Doctor Demento, Melody Anderson, Sam Jones, John Glover, Loren Lester, Val Kilmer, Diane Pershing, Butch Patrick, PJ Soles https://www.eastcoastcomicon.com/media-guests/