• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The rebirth!

33 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Nice song ComicConnesseur an welcome back‼️‼️👍👍🆒🏆

Thanks, starting in April I have new way threads to post in water cooler about sports. Guarantee my threads will become the most popular eventually starting in April in water cooler about sports.

:wink:

13 minutes ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

Thanks, starting in April I have new way threads to post in water cooler about sports. Guarantee my threads will become the most popular eventually starting in April in water cooler about sports.

:wink:

The sports threads have been pretty boring lately , the are in need an infusion 👍👍‼️🎶❤️🏆

1 hour ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

wait until April when I show them old codgers a new way. lol.

(thumbsu

I’m a nerd with no interest in sports and also one of the Water Cooler’s senior citizens, but, that said, I’m very pleased to see you back !

11 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I’m just disappointed you’re not a man of your word :frown:

Come on Logan-when a boardie says theyre 'leaving for good'-it's like when a character dies in a comic!!!!   You should know this by now!!

12 minutes ago, kav said:

Come on Logan-when a boardie says theyre 'leaving for good'-it's like when a character dies in a comic!!!!   You should know this by now!!

Like you who took off for awhile and came back? We have that in common.
Except I only took off for 2 weeks. I think you left for at least 4 months before you came back.

Edited by COMICCONNOISSEUR

6 minutes ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

Like you who took off for awhile and came back? We have that in common.

Except I only took off for 2 weeks. I think you left for at least 4 months before you came back.

yep someone said beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice so back I came!!!!

I am out for now. Don't feel like arguing with old men for the next few hours.

If you want quality posters like me be nice. I have other places to post where at least the message boards are 50 percent female and not 99 percent males. Keep arguing among yourselfs. lol. I am sure your girlfriends love it. Wait some of you don't have girlfriends? lol.

Just now, Logan510 said:

You also didn't have a FDQ exit and drunken meltdown 2c

To my credit I just stopped posting.  People PMd me but I made no announcements.  And I would be not posting to this day if certain events hadnt transpired.

Just now, kav said:

To my credit I just stopped posting.  People PMd me but I made no announcements.  And I would be not posting to this day if certain events hadnt transpired.

It's the classy thing to do 2c

1 minute ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

I am out for now. Don't feel like arguing with old men for the next few hours.

If you want quality posters like me be nice. I have other places to post where at least the message boards are 50 percent female and not 99 percent males. Keep arguing among yourselfs. lol. I am sure your girlfriends love it. Wait you some of you don't have girlfriends? lol.

Well speaking for myself at least my self esteem isnt tied to female accompanyment if thats a word!  Thank god I'm old!!!

47 minutes ago, kav said:

and I know all your secrets you told me in pms. I think you are a good guy and have no beef with you Kav.

I am willing to move on and call a truce with Logan. Trolling is not going to get us anywhere.

What do you say Logan? Truce. Why are we arguing? Because I am a Patriots and Celtics fan, while your a Bulls and Bears fan? Isn't it kind of childish that we are arguing about sports teams? I am ready to move on. I say truce and lets be friends again like the old days.

Think about it. Two grown men hating on each other because of sports teams. Players we will never meet.

I am willing to be friends again. The ball is in your court.

3 minutes ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

and I know all your secrets you told me in pms. I think you are a good guy and have no beef with you Kav.

I am willing to move on and call a truce with Logan. Trolling is not going to get us anywhere.

What do you say Logan? Truce. Why are we arguing? Because I am a Patriots and Celtics fan, while your a Bulls and Bears fan? Isn't it kind of childish that we are arguing about sports teams? I am ready to move on. I say truce and lets be friends again like the old days.

Think about it. Two grown men hating on each other because of sports teams. Players we will never meet.

I am willing to be friends again. Balls in your court.

I've always been your buddy-we had many the PM discussion!!!