• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The rebirth!

33 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

I've always been your buddy-we had many the PM discussion!!!

I love you. Think your cool. Funny how your other best buddy doesn't get along with me. Logan and I were good friends until my Celtics beat his Bulls in the play-offs. Ever since than our relationship deteriorated. Like I said I am ready to call a truce with him. Fighting about sports teams to me is stupid. There are more important things going on in the real world than caring about if a NBA team beats another.

Logan my hand is out to renew our friendship. It`s up to you.

1 minute ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

I love you. Think your cool. Funny how your other best buddy doesn't get along with me. Logan and I were good friends until my Celtics beat his Bulls in the play-offs. Ever since than our relationship deteriorated. Like I said I am ready to call a truce with him. Fighting about sports teams to me is stupid. There are more important things going on in the real world than caring about if a NBA team beats another.

Logan my hand is out to renew our friendship. It`s up to you.

well to be fair to him tho it was the BULLS!!!!!

8 minutes ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

I am willing to move on and call a truce with Logan. Trolling is not going to get us anywhere.

What do you say Logan? Truce. Why are we arguing? Because I am a Patriots and Celtics fan, while your a Bulls and Bears fan? Isn't it kind of childish that we are arguing about sports teams? I am ready to move on. I say truce and lets be friends again like the old days.

Think about it. Two grown men hating on each other because of sports teams. Players we will never meet.

I am willing to be friends again. Balls in your court.

don't let negative people influence you in any way CC !! negative posters and bitter people are a dime a dozen over in the water cooler .. the worst of the bunch hang out there exclusively

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

don't let negative people influence you in any way CC !! negative posters and bitter people are a dime a dozen over in the water cooler .. the worst of the bunch hang out there exclusively

Agreed, and that`s why going forward, except for my new sports thread in April I will not hang out there in water cooler anymore. 100 percent of the people who gave me beefs hang exclusively in water cooler. I have had never a problem with real comic book fans, only sports and politics fans in water cooler. 

2 minutes ago, COMICCONNOISSEUR said:

Agreed, and that`s why going forward, except for my new sports thread in April I will not hang out there in water cooler anymore. 100 percent of the people who gave me beefs hang exclusively in water cooler. I have had never a problem with real comic book fans, only sports and politics fans in water cooler. 

I stopped going to water closet over a year ago except for a couple recent posts-couldnt be happier.

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

Image result for super girl transformation

who just rips open shirt then just holds it there and keeps running wtf