• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen comics
3 3

78 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, D84 said:

Boca Raton, Florida to Arizona is about 2000 miles.

:insane:

a lot more than Paris - Lisbon, crossing 3 countries (around 1800 Km)

USA: I recall my only trip. Big, big country. Endless roads.

Edited by Gotham Kid

15 minutes ago, D84 said:

And that goes straight through Houston. I would have smelled those books going through town. I think the thief took a flight.

25 minutes ago, D84 said:

22 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

:insane:

a lot more than Paris - Lisbon, crossing 3 countries (around 1800 Km)

USA: I recall my only trip. Big, big country. Endless roads.

Ah, I love it when Europeans try to compare distances and realise how big some countries are. I was asked in London if I knew someone who lived in Perth. I got to explain that Perth was about 40% further from my place than Moscow is from where we were standing.

9 minutes ago, AJD said:

Ah, I love it when Europeans try to compare distances and realise how big some countries are. I was asked in London if I knew someone who lived in Perth. I got to explain that Perth was about 40% further from my place than Moscow is from where we were standing.

And I assume you then  said “that’s not a knife...”

On 1/11/2019 at 10:58 PM, nearmint said:

Ponseti reports that the books have turned up in the Phoenix area.  The thief tried to sell them to a LCS.  Police are investigating.  

Which means there should be cctv images of the thief in the store and/or the street outside it.

9 hours ago, AJD said:

people forget that Oz is basically the size of our contiguous 48.   Western Europeans grow up thinking that a few hours in any direction will get you to a whole other country,.

2 hours ago, bluechip said:

people forget that Oz is basically the size of our contiguous 48.   Western Europeans grow up thinking that a few hours in any direction will get you to a whole other country,.

Blame the Wizard. 'Just up the road' he said...