• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deodato Elektra Cover on Ebay
1 1

29 posts in this topic

It’s an awesome cover by deodato!

I had it on my watch list. My comment about being confused was strictly regarding the price.

I hope it’s all authentic and trust me when I say that i have also bid and bought stuff for prices way above what the market was.

If you want to have it badly, you have to go all in and add a bit :-).

So congrats ! it’s a beauty.

My thoughts:

1) This is probably the real art.  I bought a cover from Mike Choi.  The stylized signature on the cover did not match the signature on the art.  I asked him about it.  He said the photoshop person made a stylized signature logo for him.  It didn't sound like he asked the photoshop person to do that but he didn't mind.   But the art was the published art.  I don't think this is that uncommon in the modern era.

2) I found Mike Deodato pretty easily online before and he was very kind and accessible in answering a question for me.  

3) I think that was a good price.  Deodato is still making great art and is active and he is still accumulating fans.  I think he is the definitive Wonder Woman artist.

Edited by Peter L

On 1/21/2019 at 3:21 PM, Panelfan1 said:

wanted to update all. Got the art finally. Sent a copy to the artist Mike Deodato and he has confirmed that it is the published art.

Took a much better scan. Its now posted for all to see HERE

thanks to everyone that showed interest.

He also posted to his Instagram account too (thumbsu