• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Signup
6 6

227 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I don't know how these guys do it.  I'll think a books could be a 3.0 or a 3.5 and on the third look at the book it could squeak out a 4.0 so I go with 4.0 - book get a 3.5.  Very few books are not coin flips and for people to get the coin flips right all the time it's just amazing.

I don't know how some people can get nearly perfect scores everytime, every game etc. 

Makes one think shenanigans,  but ....(shrug)

23 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I don't know how some people can get nearly perfect scores everytime, every game etc. 

Makes one think shenanigans,  but ....(shrug)

Even CGC itself wont get the same grades twice on many many books and they have the actual books in hand!!!  I cant imagine anyone is cheating tho that is a felony I'm pretty sure-winning monetary value prizes by cheating.

Edited by kav

15 hours ago, notbrook said:

Is there is still time to opt in? Not been here in awhile and need to sharpen my grading skills. 

4 hours ago, KryptoSpidey said:

Is it too late to get in

@BlowUpTheMoon

2 hours ago, flashlites said:

When do we know?

Do you mean the results? Edit Sunday March 10th is when to have them in by at 10 pm eastern :foryou: @flashlites

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/5/2019 at 7:39 AM, notbrook said:

Is there is still time to opt in? Not been here in awhile and need to sharpen my grading skills. 

You're in.  PM sent. 

7 minutes ago, flashlites said:

This is going to be fun!!! This will be my first year entering the March Madness! Is this where the results from the seeding round will be posted? I haven't missed something have I? (I'm a total nube:ohnoez:)

The thread I believe will be posted over in the spare a grade forum...

We're waiting for books to come back from cgc.... go catch up in the thread :foryou: