• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So I found my Speedball page now I need something new.....

5 posts in this topic

After years of looking for a page I liked I found an original art page I liked from the Speedball mini-series. While it was painful at times I have pleasant memories of looking for the page so I wanted a new challenge. Before you say it I do understand I can look at all the websites to see what is currently available but I wondered what the group felt about the general availability of Wonder Woman pages from the Mod phase (Wonder Woman vol 1 #178-204). Are a lot of people looking for these pages? 

Edited by ignimbrite

1 hour ago, ignimbrite said:

After years of looking for a page I liked I found an original art page I liked from the Speedball mini-series. While it was painful at times I have pleasant memories of looking for the page so I wanted a new challenge. Before you say it I do understand I can look at all the websites to see what is currently available but I wondered what the group felt about the general availability of Wonder Woman pages from the Mod phase (Wonder Woman vol 1 #178-204). Are a lot of people looking for these pages? 

They are out there and not too expensive.

Like yourself I wanted "one" and just sort of fell into it...I bid fairly but cheaply (as I always do) on many over the last 10-15 years and eventually ended up the winner, for less than $200. That was a few years ago. While I haven't been looking seriously since I also don't think the demand has increased much. So...my experience was that a few pop up every year and if you can accept a decent/actiony panel page (vs more expensive splash or cover), you should find one in a year or less for $250-$400 or so.

Mine is not for sale.

1 hour ago, vodou said:

They are out there and not too expensive.

Like yourself I wanted "one" and just sort of fell into it...I bid fairly but cheaply (as I always do) on many over the last 10-15 years and eventually ended up the winner, for less than $200. That was a few years ago. While I haven't been looking seriously since I also don't think the demand has increased much. So...my experience was that a few pop up every year and if you can accept a decent/actiony panel page (vs more expensive splash or cover), you should find one in a year or less for $250-$400 or so.

Mine is not for sale.

This is really usual info, thanks.

....so is yours for sale? (kidding, kidding, kidding :insane:)

Edited by ignimbrite