• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EC Reproductions

9 posts in this topic

I am not sure this is the right thread place to ask but it never stopped me before sooo...

I own a set of Russ Cochran Tales From the Crypt (actually I owned all of his books but that is a different story and a VERY happy kid) so what can you tell me about these newish reprints?  I just bought an EC Archives Tales From the Crypt that says new.  I know I will get full color books but at 300 a pop it seems expensive per volume.  Was there a slipcase offered per set?  Or are all just individually packed? Thanks.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_81a.jpg.511b7408d13de4baa9307d2494fc35d1.jpg

5 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

I am not sure this is the right thread place to ask but it never stopped me before sooo...

I own a set of Russ Cochran Tales From the Crypt (actually I owned all of his books but that is a different story and a VERY happy kid) so what can you tell me about these newish reprints?  I just bought an EC Archives Tales From the Crypt that says new.  I know I will get full color books but at 300 a pop it seems expensive per volume.  Was there a slipcase offered per set?  Or are all just individually packed? Thanks.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_81a.jpg.511b7408d13de4baa9307d2494fc35d1.jpg

Check the Darkhorse website.  They're the publishers and that info should be there.

$300 a pop? Can you provide a link to the books you are talking about?

The Dark Horse volumes are great, being full colour on a really nice glossy stock, but they are much cheaper than that. I can get them delivered in Australia for A$60 or about US$42 each.

6 hours ago, Bird said:

Russ Cochran, not rest cotton sorry

Lol too funny.  I am sure I over paid  but ohh well I wanted new copies of a 6 year old book that is out of publication.  Last night I also bought the leather-bound Shock Suspense volume 2 and it was priced much better at 120 buck.  I am looking forward to both books in full color.  Rest cotton slippy case no fuzz? hehe