• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scott Williams Uncanny Xmen variant covers
2 2

15 posts in this topic

These are beautiful! Is there anywhere we can view these gorgeous images in high-res? 

7 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

These are beautiful! Is there anywhere we can view these gorgeous images in high-res? 

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

3 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

Thank you, sir! 

On 2/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Might have to change your name to stinkinpencilin! Nice work- happy to add this to my collection 

A81EA019-FDD8-46CF-B474-19A8236E08A0.jpeg

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

2 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

Do you know if the 13 variant will be a 1:50 also?