Scott Williams Uncanny Xmen variant covers
2 2

15 posts in this topic

1,291 posts
8 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

@stinkininkin You already know I love the 13 cover as we spoke about it on twitter :baiting:!!! Keep them coming!

Thanks Jay.  Will do!

10,779 posts
4 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

:headbang:

Who is the inker of your covers: B.A.? :)

1,291 posts
7 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

These are beautiful! Is there anywhere we can view these gorgeous images in high-res? 

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

217 posts
3 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

Thank you, sir! 

494 posts

Might have to change your name to stinkinpencilin! Nice work- happy to add this to my collection 

A81EA019-FDD8-46CF-B474-19A8236E08A0.jpeg

1,291 posts
On 2/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Might have to change your name to stinkinpencilin! Nice work- happy to add this to my collection 

A81EA019-FDD8-46CF-B474-19A8236E08A0.jpeg

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

494 posts
2 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

Do you know if the 13 variant will be a 1:50 also?

1,291 posts
17 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Do you know if the 13 variant will be a 1:50 also?

I don't know the answer to that to be honest.  I'll ask Marvel and see what they say.