Scott Williams Uncanny Xmen variant covers
2 2

15 posts in this topic

1,291 posts
8 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

@stinkininkin You already know I love the 13 cover as we spoke about it on twitter :baiting:!!! Keep them coming!

Thanks Jay.  Will do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,779 posts
4 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

:headbang:

Who is the inker of your covers: B.A.? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,291 posts
7 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

These are beautiful! Is there anywhere we can view these gorgeous images in high-res? 

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217 posts
3 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

Thank you.  Both of these covers are on my CAF gallery with pretty good sized scans.  If you click on the image after it first pops up, it will go to a larger scan.  The link to my CAF is at the bottom of all my posts here below where it says "My CAF gallery"

Thank you, sir! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
494 posts

Might have to change your name to stinkinpencilin! Nice work- happy to add this to my collection 

 

A81EA019-FDD8-46CF-B474-19A8236E08A0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,291 posts
On 2/6/2019 at 2:57 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Might have to change your name to stinkinpencilin! Nice work- happy to add this to my collection 

 

A81EA019-FDD8-46CF-B474-19A8236E08A0.jpeg

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
494 posts
2 hours ago, stinkininkin said:

HAHA!  Stinkinpencilin doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I really appreciate the kind words!  Anyone else get one of these?  I guess there's not a lot of them out there, less than 1000 copies because its a 1:50 variant.

Do you know if the 13 variant will be a 1:50 also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,291 posts
17 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Do you know if the 13 variant will be a 1:50 also?

I don't know the answer to that to be honest.  I'll ask Marvel and see what they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2