• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romance - Silver/Bronze Charlton, Baker, Others

20 posts in this topic

I have a few random romance books to put up. There will be a Baker Quality cover (Heart Throbs 30), Western Bandit Trails and couple other GA romance books. I'll start it off with a silver/bronze lot of Charlton romance as a placeholder.

Shipping is $5 per Order. US only. Paypal, check, MO is acceptable. Returns within 7 days.

One lot this morning and then I'll post more books later today.

Charlton Silver/Bronze Romance Lot $55

A total of twelve issues of groovy, fun late 1960s and 1970s Charlton romance. Average grade is Fine. There are couple a little lower (VG) and a few a little higher.

013.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

4 hours ago, Shrevvy said:

One lot this morning and then I'll post more books later today.

Charlton Silver/Bronze Romance Lot $55

A total of twelve issues of groovy, fun late 1960s and 1970s Charlton romance. Average grade is Fine. There are couple a little lower (VG) and a few a little higher.

013.JPG

Take the Charlton lot  :takeit:

Truthful Love #2 (#1) Raw 5.0ish $125 SOLD

I don't know how to price this one. There are none on eBay and the last one sold by Heritage was in 2006. Ingrid Bergman's story by Walter Johnson. Looks better than grade, but has the small piece missing at the top of the cover and a small spine split at the top.

Truthful Love #1 001.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Back to some more Charlton Romance, this of the gothic variety...

Haunted Love 4, 5, 6 Lot $20.00

#4 and 5 are VF. #6 is F with some discoloration on the back cover and printers crease on front. Haunted Love #4 has to be up there as best headlight cover of the bronze age.

Haunted Love #4 017.jpg

Haunted Love #5 018.jpg

Haunted Love #6 019.jpg

46 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Romantic Love NN Raw 2.0ish $18

Reprints Romantic Love #3. Tear at spine goes through entire book. Nice painted cover.

Romantic Love #NN #3 001.jpg

Whoever buys this might want to track down the Novel Library paperback "Uneasy Virtue!"  :foryou:

35381935.af49911a.jpg

23 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Back to some more Charlton Romance, this of the gothic variety...

Haunted Love 4, 5, 6 Lot $20.00

#4 and 5 are VF. #6 is F with some discoloration on the back cover and printers crease on front. Haunted Love #4 has to be up there as best headlight cover of the bronze age.

Haunted Love #4 017.jpg

Haunted Love #5 018.jpg

Haunted Love #6 019.jpg

Take them

My Love #1, 3-7, 9-13, 16-18, 20, 24-26, 29, and 34 Average VG $125

Twenty issues of Marvel's bronze romance series. Is that MJ or the Black Widow issue #6? I can get better images of any issue if needed.

021.JPG

027.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG