• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA Surfers, X-Men, Neal Adams, Steranko, BWS, Wrightson, Kirby!! New Books 1/4/2020
1 1

672 posts in this topic

last book- 

AVENGERS 93 first Neal Adams artwork, or as Lizards says, Neille Adumz

glossy and sharp, good corners, but there is light munching on the bottom of this book and the square binding again has made for a few issues. it's a very very clean 8.5 in my view. might press up to 9.0 or 9.2 if one was so inclined. 

$95

IMG_20190201_0025.jpg

IMG_20190201_0026.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

IMG_5120.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5127.jpg

26 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

MSH 12 first appearance of Captain Marvel aka Jude Law lol. 

this book has plenty of issues but for a mid grade it presents very well. square binding does lots of weird things. bit of wear on spine, small tears and bumpiness near spine. small stain on cover under ALL NEW! plz see pics. i think it's 5.5-6.0. right edge is quite clean.

$125 (GPA for 6.0 is $200)

IMG_20190207_0001.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5299.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_20190207_0002.jpg

I'm going to resume tomorrow morning, please tell your friends. does anyone want this book for $99? the boy Captain Mar-vell is in the new movie too you know! 

Just now, LordRahl said:

Was waiting on that one. What's coming up tomorrow?

TOMORROW- tell your friends! I have SWAMP THING 1-10 all Bernie Wrightson issues, Dr Strange 169, Strange Tales 135, more Neal Adams XMEN, Green Lantern and House of Mystery books, MSH13, Steranko Nick Fury Agent of Shield books, Mister Miracle 1 & 2, New Gods #1, and a couple other things. most of these are high grade VF/NM or NM books! hope to see y'all tomorrow- 

Just now, www.alexgross.com said:

TOMORROW- tell your friends! I have SWAMP THING 1-10 all Bernie Wrightson issues, Dr Strange 169, Strange Tales 135, more Neal Adams XMEN, Green Lantern and House of Mystery books, MSH13, Steranko Nick Fury Agent of Shield books, Mister Miracle 1 & 2, New Gods #1, and a couple other things. most of these are high grade VF/NM or NM books! hope to see y'all tomorrow- 

(thumbsu

1 minute ago, www.alexgross.com said:
4 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

Was waiting on that one. What's coming up tomorrow?

It looks like LordRahl is all you need - no friends.

11 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

Would love to check out those Swamp Things...but methinks I can predict where they will go...

Edited by habsfan1

3 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

I'm going to resume tomorrow morning, please tell your friends. does anyone want this book for $99? the boy Captain Mar-vell is in the new movie too you know! 

Take MSH 12 per pm