• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA Surfers, X-Men, Neal Adams, Steranko, BWS, Wrightson, Kirby!! New Books 1/4/2020
1 1

672 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, www.alexgross.com said:

XMEN 61 more Sauron

another clean sweet and sharp book. there is the faintest crease inside lower right corner. i tried to capture in photos. don't think it affects grade very much though as it's barely visible. calling this one 9.0.

$100

IMG_20190112_0005.jpg

IMG_20190112_0006.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

Take it.

Just now, www.alexgross.com said:

sorry guys, Rahl gets this one. (CAP 113)

does anyone know how to edit the title of a post? i want to add some of the upcoming stuff to the title of this thread but can't figure out how to do it. 

I think if you go edit your first post, you can also edit the title. Been a while since I did this so could be wrong but that is what I seem to remember.

Just now, LordRahl said:

Are you afraid that books aren't being snapped up fast enough and you need more eyes on them? :baiting:

LOL, no i just want to make sure people who dont care about xmen but might be into silver surfer are aware what is to come. probably those people don't exist, but just thought i'd update it.