• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA Surfers, X-Men, Neal Adams, Steranko, BWS, Wrightson, Kirby!! New Books 1/4/2020
1 1

672 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

Batman 237 first Reaper

another super clean book, very little wrong with this one. flat, glossy, unread. the top of the book has the tiniest of issues keeping it from true NM status. it's  9.2  

$175

cover.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

rear.jpg

I'll take it.

all that remains are:

BATMAN 232 - $400

Brave and Bold 79 $75

Strange Tales 135 $80

more books to come tomorrow, including Neal Adams XMEN run, and several first run silver surfers, all VF/NM or better condition. 

i've received at least 5 messages about the high grade XMEN. since i don't wish to play favorites, i'm just going to list them tomorrow. it's a full fun of Neal Adams issues, as well as 53-55. All are at least 9.0 level and several are 9.2 or 9.4 level books, all raw. 

Edited by www.alexgross.com

11 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

more books to come tomorrow, including Neal Adams XMEN run, and several first run silver surfers, all VF/NM or better condition. 

Any idea when this momentous occasion will occur?  You've obviously got my attention.

Feel free to PM me..., lol

4 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

Detective Comics 402

Neal Adams, second man-bat

meant to post this yesterday. it's very nice but has some slight spine wear. i make it an 8.0, might be 8.5

$100

cover.jpg

rear.jpg

:takeit: