• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed.

52 posts in this topic

Hello everyone again but no badasses from Probation and Hall of Shame.

I am selling books tonight. Maybe few more books coming in couple of days.

Shipping - $5 for 1 book, $8 up to 3 books, $10 up to 5 books within USA only. $17 shipping to Canada/International up to 4 lbs.

Pending scan(s) UPON YOUR REQUEST It doesn't matter how many pictures you ask. I am happily obligated.

Winning Rule - I will accept :takeit:post over PM. If there is no :takeit:post on the book,  you will claim it via PM.

Checkout - I will invoice you via PM this Monday.  Later few books will be added on Monday and Tuesday. I will invoice you on Thursday.

Payment - PayPal only.

Return - I will accept the returns in 7 days after you receive the books.

Any questions?  PM me!
Referrals - Bob Bomber, Goldust40 and DavidTheDavid - those guys purchased my books in past.
My Kudos - Click here.

My eBay seller ID is mjsjes2jzd2 and check my feedback.

Edited by JollyComics

Superior Comics (Canada) U.S. Fighting Air Force #16. The structure is VF-/VF 7.5/8.0 but two faded stains on the top edge on BC. Same stains on the last page too. VG/FN 5.0 .  $50 Best Offer.

Most interesting about the drawing of the jet in 1955. It has a strong resemble of F-14 Tomcat that was not introduced until 1969!

Front Cover

USAF16.thumb.jpg.8222ca1d26e64078021e02b88760cdc9.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

USAF16bc.thumb.jpg.ad0a000608e587834749a3d9a12ecb2e.jpg