Heritage Feb 2019 Auction
4 4

203 posts in this topic

6,856 posts
Just now, MrBedrock said:

$31,200 on the Great 3. Strong!

Yes. I was thinking to myself, that's a Bedrock collection level book 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,856 posts
3 minutes ago, sagii said:

Yes. I was thinking to myself, that's a Bedrock collection level book 

@MrBedrock And I meant in terms of grade and presentation, its gorgeous. Not meant to imply you won it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,036 posts
4 minutes ago, sagii said:
9 minutes ago, sagii said:

Yes. I was thinking to myself, that's a Bedrock collection level book 

@MrBedrock And I meant in terms of grade and presentation, its gorgeous. Not meant to imply you won it. 

I didn't win it, but I still feel like a winner. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,701 posts
21 minutes ago, sagii said:

@MrBedrock And I meant in terms of grade and presentation, its gorgeous. Not meant to imply you won it. 

 

MrB will be the winner when HA bidders with itchy trigger fingers bring books into Bedrock City hoping to recoup some of the spent cash from high Buyer's Premium and state taxes after wives see the family bank statements.  :cry:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,898 posts
1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

$31,200 on the Great 3. Strong!

It's like you have a crystal ball.  Either that, or you just know what you're talking about. :sumo: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,036 posts
1 minute ago, entalmighty1 said:

It's like you have a crystal ball.  Either that, or you just know what you're talking about. :sumo: 

:acclaim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,881 posts

Howdy Doody was shown some serious love :whatthe:

 

i dont watch the high grade Superman market to closely buy I thought many went for what seemed like a low price when compared to equivalent Batman prices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,515 posts

Batman $$$$$ > Superman $$

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29,548 posts

Underbidder on the Supes #63.  Damn, really wanted that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts
1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

$31,200 on the Great 3. Strong!

About what we thought?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts

I felt sad not bidding/winning the whiz 22 9.0. Someone owes me a “thank you” lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts
1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

I didn't win it, but I still feel like a winner. :)

Winner winner chicken dinner 

Edited by G.A.tor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,881 posts
2 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I felt sad not bidding/winning the whiz 22 9.0. Someone owes me a “thank you” lol

I would say owes you a box of chocolates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts
Just now, batman_fan said:

I would say owes you a box of chocolates 

If only I wasn’t allergic to chocolate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,881 posts
4 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

If only I wasn’t allergic to chocolate!

:cry:  you can always share them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts
4 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

:cry:  you can always share them 

I’m going to start sharing my whiz 22! Keeping my 9.0, 9.2&9.4 but will be sharing the other 40+!

Edited by G.A.tor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,881 posts
7 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I’m going to start sharing my whiz 22! Keeping my 9.0, 9.2&9.4 but will be sharing the other 40+!

You going to do it on the boards or through an auction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58,312 posts
27 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

You going to do it on the boards or through an auction?

Likely At conventions. Shipping is still a logistic challenge here since hurricane but I think Fedex ground office opened back up so could sell some on the boards if interest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4