• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help with What If? Punisher cover

26 posts in this topic

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, Serpentor said:

Does anyone have any info on this cover?  I can't find much information about the various covers for this book.

IMG_3060.jpg

Its a reader copy.>>

I received one of these reader copies for Punisher #1,  that came along with my Pre-order (Punisher #1 Dell'Otto variant covers, and Zeck Variant) purchase from IGC Comics.

p reader.jpg

Edited by nepatkm
Photo

18 hours ago, nepatkm said:

I received one of these reader copies for Punisher #1,  that came along with my Pre-order (Punisher #1 Dell'Otto variant covers, and Zeck Variant) purchase from IGC Comics.

yessss... I could not find the receipt for those DD's I was talking about!  Mine was from IGC as well :)

On 3/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, dodgehemi345 said:

So my dumb just bought this one.  Is it a fake or what?   Spent 75.   Am i dumb for doing so????????  The guy said he got it from his LCS.   

Is it coverless like @Par2ch stated above?  Time to start a return through eBay.  Undisclosed damage to the book due to cover being removed.  Seller claims no restoration, no trimming etc.  Didn’t disclose coverless copy.

Edited by Catwomancomics