• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan the Barbarian Marvel

5 posts in this topic

Being a huge Conan fan, I had my doubts about the Marvel reboot but I was pleasantly surprised with issue 1.

Jason Aaron did a wonderful job and I hope it continues. He perfectly captured he feel of what a Conan book should be. You can tell he did his homework.

While I am very happy there will be 3 Conan books, I do have reservations that 3 monthly books will be overkill and that the quality will suffer.

Nonetheless I am looking forward to them, especially the Belit origin story coming up in Age of Conan.

It is too bad that Savage Sword is a comic and not a B & W magazine like it's predecessor.

Off to a great start and I hope it continues for another 275 issues like the 1st series.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:08 AM, Jordysnordy said:

Off to a great start and I hope it continues for another 275 issues like the 1st series.

If you don't mind reboots, Legacy numbering, title changes, All-New Legacy numbering, reverting back to the original title names, and numbering consolidation between unrelated books and minis...

You'll probably hit your 275 issues like the 1st series.