• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This guy!
3 3

72 posts in this topic

THIS IS GRADED TOO LOW..... CGC IS THE BEST.... CBTS IS THE MOST STRICTEST, SOMEHOW CGC GRADES LOWER THAN CBTS..... ??? all within the first 5 minutes :roflmao: 

LOOK AT HOW GREAT THE CONDITION IS! ALL IT THAT IS WRONG WITH IT IS IT IS MISSING A 4TH OF THE BACK COVER AND THE COVER IS DETACHED!....

Also loved the first 3 minutes that said, if you want to send me free stuff, there is a address at the bottom of the page pfffttt :roflmao: 

The second I heard "PGX" uttered my brain shutoff and everything went dark.  I woke up an unknown length of time later and heard "Everyone knows CBTS is the 'mostest stricterest' grader there is" and there was a loud popping noise and a sharp pain in my frontal lobe to which I just now awoke.  The world needs its fools but this I can do without.  

Edited by comicquant

Here's a link to the Ebay auction for this book...

Daredevil #1 CGC .5

The book does look a little worse in the listing than in the video.

Here is a different DD #1, CGC 1.0. It has a large piece missing from the lower left front cover, but no fading.

Daredevil #1 CGC 1.0

Edited by Cliff R.
Added 1.0 comparison

I don't mind people having opinions, and sharing them with the world. It's a beautiful thing.

What I mind is the idea that he'll probably come along and say that any mention of him here or on other forums is just by "haters" who obviously have some sort of "agenda" to push...as many, many have claimed before him. I suspect the idea that he might be wrong won't even enter his head for a second.

We've completely lost the ability to think critically. Everything is about how we feel in the moment. If we don't get it back, we are doomed.

Plus, at 10:47 (I could only stand about a minute and a half total) he says "tatered" (as in potato), rather than tattered.