• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This guy!
3 3

72 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, John L. said:

Wow all the haters here! So many street vermin and rats........my God! Smells like a sewer in here. (Where's the Lysol.........). The comic community is a LOVING community? Full of tolerance and respect for one person's opinion? Give me a break.......not in here. Oh we are such "experts" in here on this forum, arent we....look at us...such a vast wealth of knowledge.....more like a vast wealth of street mess.......every person in here that is filled with such hate and spews forth poison that sucks up the air around them that nobody can breath.

We have a low tolerance for stupidity is all.

7 minutes ago, kav said:
10 hours ago, John L. said:

Wow all the haters here! So many street vermin and rats........my God! Smells like a sewer in here. (Where's the Lysol.........). The comic community is a LOVING community? Full of tolerance and respect for one person's opinion? Give me a break.......not in here. Oh we are such "experts" in here on this forum, arent we....look at us...such a vast wealth of knowledge.....more like a vast wealth of street mess.......every person in here that is filled with such hate and spews forth poison that sucks up the air around them that nobody can breath.

We have a low tolerance for stupidity is all.

99 knights of the airRide super high-tech jet fightersEveryone's a super heroEveryone's a Captain KirkWith orders to identifyTo clarify and classify
Scramble in the summer sky
99 red balloons go by
99 red balloons go by

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

99 knights of the airRide super high-tech jet fightersEveryone's a super heroEveryone's a Captain KirkWith orders to identifyTo clarify and classify
Scramble in the summer sky
99 red balloons go by
99 red balloons go by

I've clarified and classified this guy!!

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

but don't you know youtube is full of unicorns and rainbows?

So you say.

I looked for the gif where Dr. Jones tells his dad that he wouldn't of made it due to rats :sorry: 

I don't venture to youtube, but I enjoy videos posted here and musack, can't forget the musack!

I love how presumably "this guy" already had an account here, but meh I'm not that interested, hope he has a happy life and survives :foryou: 

I wonder how this youtuber get's on the pgx wishlist anyway, but again, it's probably over....

WelltodoEnviousDegus-max-1mb.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

33 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I looked for the gif where Dr. Jones tells his dad that he wouldn't of made it due to rats :sorry: 

I don't venture to youtube, but I enjoy videos posted here and musack, can't forget the musack!

Your post has been clarified, and classified.  Both.