• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

40 posts in this topic

Hello all.   I just got in a nice stack of great looking books and even the 9.6s sure look like 9.8s to me. Shipping is $10 no matter how many you buy in the US and at cost International but I'll ship all orders under $100 via First Class which is a lot cheaper.  All international orders over $100 will have to go via Priority mail.  No return on these since they are all slabbed unless they arrive damaged in the mail.  I prefer paypal but contact me before buying and I'm sure we can work out a MO or check payment option.  1st take it depending on time stamp wins the books regarless if its in PM or in the thread but negotiations is not a I'll Take It.  No PL or HOS members and as always please send me a message if you see any issues with my sales thread or you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Edited by 1Cool

I think i've got two older books so I'll test out the Dale premise that no one will care as long as its only a couple out of 40.

Eternals 3 - CGC 9.6 - $250

Eternals 3 CGC 9.6.jpg