• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atlanta Comic Con - July 12-14, 2019: Ron Lim, Mike Zeck, Gerry Conway

18 posts in this topic

37748817_1465096076925206_5634383436014682112_n.thumb.jpg.0526ce07a5c1ab27c5c5fa9a73259804.jpg

The second annual Atlanta Comic Con will be July 12-14, 2019. The convention will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta. Visit AtlantaComicCon.com to view the guest list, ticket information, and exhibitor information. As with all Imaginarium conventions, we strive to offer a quality list of guest creators and a strong representation of comic book dealers.

Edited by KingOfRulers

Atlanta Comic Con's 2019 creator guest list announced so far...

Allen Bellman
Gerry Conway
Clayton Crain
Michael Golden
Ron Lim
James Martin
Tom Richmond
Alex Saviuk
Ron Wilson
Mike Zeck

Edited by KingOfRulers

17 minutes ago, jfree580 said:

@KingOfRulers I’m not seeing that CGC will be there to witness there signatures. Will they be there?

CGC will not be there, but Agents of Slabs will be there facilitating CGC signatures series submissions. I actually just talked to them on the phone this afternoon confirming this.

2 minutes ago, KingOfRulers said:

CGC will not be there, but Agents of Slabs will be there facilitating CGC signatures series submissions. I actually just talked to them on the phone this afternoon confirming this.

If you don’t mind me asking, how does that work? I leave my book with them, pay a fee, and then they get the sig for me, then send it to CGC on my behalf?

@KingOfRulers

1 minute ago, jfree580 said:

If you don’t mind me asking, how does that work? I leave my book with them, pay a fee, and then they get the sig for me, then send it to CGC on my behalf?

@KingOfRulers

Please check out the Agents of Slab website. I linked to it in my previous post. Their "fees and services" page seems to have all of the info for the variety of CGC tiers. ;)

3 minutes ago, KingOfRulers said:

Please check out the Agents of Slab website. I linked to it in my previous post. Their "fees and services" page seems to have all of the info for the variety of CGC tiers. ;)

I see that now, my apologies, for some reason my phone wasn’t showing the link, had to view it from my computer. - Thanks the fast update, see you at the show! @KingOfRulers

Edited by jfree580

Kevin Conroy (voice of Batman from Batman the Animated Series) has been added to the celebrity guest list! :headbang:

Atlanta Comic Con's 2019 creator guest list so far (recent additions are in bold):

Allen Bellman
Gerry Conway
Clayton Crain
Michael Golden
Ron Lim
James Martin
Tom Richmond
Alex Saviuk
Ron Wilson
Mike Zeck
Vanesa R. Del Rey
Jose Delbo
Bob Hall
Jim Lawson
Afua Richardson
Joe Rubinstein
Ron Wilson
Renee Witterstaetter
Thomas Yeates

Atlanta Comic Con is fast approaching! Below is the full guest list as it stands right now.

Guest creators:

Afua Richardson
Alex Saviuk
Allen Bellman
Arthur Suydam
Bob Hall
Casey Jones
Clayton Crain
Gerry Conway
James Martin
Jim Lawson
Joe Rubinstein
John Beatty
Jose Delbo
Michael Golden
Mike Zeck
Renee Witterstaetter
Ron Lim
Ron Wilson
Thomas Yeates
Tom Richmond
Vanesa R. Del Rey

Celebrity guests:

Adam Baldwin
Ali Hillis  
Barry Gordon
Bonnie Wright
Cam Clarke
Carroll Spinney
Creed Bratton
David Henrie
David Yost
Dylan Sprayberry
Elodie Yung
James Arnold Taylor
Kevin Conroy
Richard Horvitz 
Rob Paulson
Sean Schemmel
Steve Downes
Todd Haberkorn
Townsend Coleman
Val Kilmer

On 5/20/2019 at 10:57 PM, MachoGrande said:

It would be nice if the promoter would publish a list of exhibitors. It's in my hometown, but I'm not going unless there are a fair amount of comics dealers. 

We do publish a list of vendors. We'll probably post the list next week.

Edited by KingOfRulers

On 6/16/2019 at 8:28 PM, SleeplessMIA said:

Will there be any other reputable companies available at the ACC this year for gold label signature witnessing? I contacted Agents of Slab over two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back.

Hmmm, I believe they're the only ones. I'll try contacting the owner and let him know customers have been trying to reach them.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, djpinkpanther67 said:

Any Boardees setting up a table here?

I think Gator will be there. I will be there to do some buying/trading. Looking forward to it. Hope this show gets traction, Atlanta needs a really good comic show. 

On 7/5/2019 at 10:12 AM, CCComics said:

I think Gator will be there. I will be there to do some buying/trading. Looking forward to it. Hope this show gets traction, Atlanta needs a really good comic show. 

Isn’t this the truth! We always seem to miss the mark on this one.

On 7/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, CCComics said:

Roman and mike will be there for new force. I’m heading to LA for the torpedo show