• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New WTB- Curt Swan Superman page! Anyone have any available?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey all - if anyone is looking or willing to move a Romita Spidey page, please let me know... that's my biggest collecting wish for 2019!  And yes, I've contacted Mike before and discussed a few pages with him... but I'm more interested in stuff I haven't seen out there perhaps... so if you've got something please let me know. Thanks so much!!!

Also really looking for a page from Superman vs. Spider-Man, if anyone has a lead on one of those.

Thanks and hope everyone has good luck meeting their collecting goals in 2019!!

Frank

Edited by fmaz

1 hour ago, visarspike said:

Hi

I have this one...and am taking offers, so if interested, PM me

lf.jpeg

Thanks so much! That's a really cool page! I'm really just looking for something from the first Superman vs. Spider-Man treasury book, not that second one.  Thanks though!

Ok folks I think I’ve got a deal in place for a Superman vs Spidey page.  (I’ll dhare when I’m able!) So that means I’m out of the Romita business for a while!

However there is one inexpensive item that I’d love to add. These seem plentiful and cheap so if anyone has any they’re looking or willing to move let me me know!

looking for a Curt Swan Superman page, preferably from the 1975-1980 range. Thanks!!

Edited by fmaz