• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help on trying to price my "The new mutants #87" signed by Stan Lee and Rob Liefeld at a market value

46 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

Hah, I had wrong issue AND wrong title for 1st copycat. My brain might have hit the limit for comic minutia and has started deleting files!

That can't be allowed.  Don't you have any kids names or parents phone numbers you can delete instead?

3 minutes ago, the blob said:

Hah, I had wrong issue AND wrong title for 1st copycat. My brain might have hit the limit for comic minutia and has started deleting files!

Juggernaut did make an awesome yet somehow lame cause he gets it handed to him, in deadpool 2 the movie. There was a spike then, seems to have held a bit while signed Stan Lee copies are very optimistically priced...

But looking at the census, it does seem undervalued for the character, maybe just not so much that you can have him involved in....

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Juggernaut did make an awesome yet somehow lame cause he gets it handed to him, in deadpool 2 the movie. There was a spike then, seems to have held a bit while signed Stan Lee copies are very optimistically priced...

But looking at the census, it does seem undervalued for the character, maybe just not so much that you can have him involved in....

He was so poorly done in the crime against humanity known as x-men last stand that it may have taken #12 more than a decade to recover. One of my favorite characters. Still done one dimensionally in deadpool 2, but that was a comedy.

10 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

That can't be allowed.  Don't you have any kids names or parents phone numbers you can delete instead?

I can't remember phone numbers, locker combos, or my Amazon Prime pin.