• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #60
1 1

12 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I'm at a 5.5-6.0 but it may not grade that high if the cover is detached at the lower staple.

Yes, that bottom staple looks completely detached, going into the wraps. I think this flaw will actually knock it down to 4.5 range OR a Qualified 6.0 .

On 1/17/2019 at 8:05 PM, Kromak said:

6.5. Damaged around the lower staple prevents it from being higher.

14 hours ago, flashlites said:

I'm at a 5.5-6.0 but it may not grade that high if the cover is detached at the lower staple.

13 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Yes, that bottom staple looks completely detached, going into the wraps. I think this flaw will actually knock it down to 4.5 range OR a Qualified 6.0 .

13 hours ago, Columbia Comics said:

I agree it's a 6.0 Q or a 4.5 blue...could get a 4.0 blue as well.  Not sure how they handle the popped staple

Thanks everyone, but would this get a blue label?

On 1/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, Columbia Comics said:

yes it can get a blue label....or you can get a green label.  If you want the higher grade, it would be green..but I'd call them and ask for the lower grade blue, will always get more $ in the long run

I never knew you potentially could choose between them *faints*