• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Golden Age PCH, Sci-Fi, GGA — Closing Today - - More PRICE CUTS on Page 5
6 6

99 posts in this topic

I am selling some books from my collection. Lots of CLASSIC covers (at least I think they are), and even though they aren’t high grade, I always try to find the nicest looking copy that I can, and, as you can see from the books I list, that most have really nice eye appeal.

Grading: I have tried to grade these books conservatively. I do not guarantee the grade, but I do guarantee that no book in this sale has any restoration.

First :takeit:wins over any PM.

Payment: I accept PayPal, but prefer MO or personal check (must clear before I ship the book). Payment must be received within 10 calendar days of invoice being sent. I will send invoices when the sale is over.

Time Payments: I will accept time payments for this auction on any purchases over $900 with a 20% non refundable down payment and the balance paid in full within 60 days. Time payments can only be paid by check or MO.

Shipping: $9.00 for USPS Priority mail with tracking inside the continental US. NO shipping outside the US for this sale.

Returns: I will accept returns within 7 days of receiving books as long as received in same condition as shipped. Buyer must pay for return shipping.

Edited by RickHigh

Weird Adventures #2: VG… $375 -- NOW $350 -- SOLD per PM
Nice copy of a really tough book. Deep, rich cover colors. Has some chipping on bottom of covers but still presents well.

Weird-Adventures #2.jpg

Weird-Adventures-#2---Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

Baffling Mysteries #7: VG$875 -- SOLD to Ricksneatstuff
Awesome monster and headlights cover.  Another tough book and one of the nicest copies you will find.  
(A CGC 5.0 sold on the boards a few weeks ago for $1250 and a low grade raw copy just sold on ebay for $860.)

Baffling-Mysteries #7.jpg

Baffling-Mysteries----Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

1 minute ago, RickHigh said:
Baffling Mysteries #7: VG… $875
Awesome monster and headlights cover.  Another tough book and one of the nicest copies you will find.  
(A CGC 5.0 sold on the boards a few weeks ago for $1250 and a low grade raw copy just sold on ebay for $860.)

Baffling-Mysteries #7.jpg

Baffling-Mysteries----Back.jpg

I’ll Take It 

Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders #14: FN… $500 -- NOW $450 -- NOW $425
Classic decapitation/bondage/horror cover. A very nice looking copy. Would grade it higher except for some dirt marks on the back cover. Might be improvable (?).

B-Bar-B-Riders-#14.jpg

B-Bar-B-Riders-#14----Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

1 minute ago, RickHigh said:
Planet Comics #66: VG+… $375 
Great Maurice Whitman cover. One of my favorite covers, this has nice rich colors.

Planet-#66.jpg

Planet-#66-Back.jpg

Take 

darn beat me to it. Nice one Sampool 

Edited by Spyder!