• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUB-MARINER #1 - #72, Annual 1 & 2 (1968-74) Complete High Grade Run

79 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a complete high grade, raw run of Sub-Mariner (1968 series).  This collection is an original owner collection and has been stored in ideal cooler Canadian conditions for over 40 years.  Page quality is OW to W to White Pages with the covers displaying bright glossy inks that really pop.  There is no restoration on any of the books and they have been individually checked for completeness.  There are no missing pages, cut outs or missing coupons. No rust on the staples for any issues.  The grades vary from Very Fine+ to Near Mint+ (8.5 - 9.6).  The books display as if they were just bought from the general or convenience store.  

I'll try to list all of them today but will be jumping in and out to list them as I've already scanned and prepped every issue.  These are being offered here first and are available no where else but here for the next week or so.

The Rules of the Sale

Payment: PayPal only.  I will forward you an actual detailed PayPal invoice so I will need your PayPal address via PM after you have made your purchases.

Payment is due within 48 hours unless we have discussed other arrangements prior to a deal.

Shipping: I will ship to Canada, U.S.A and Worldwide to countries with tracking.  ( All shipments are sent with tracking, securely packaged and boxed )

Cost to ship to Canada: 1 to 10 books = $15.00 USD, 10 or more = $20.00 USD

Cost to ship to U.S.A: 1 to 10 books = $20.00 USD, 10 or more = $25.00 USD

Cost to ship Worldwide:  Please message me with your address for a quote 

Returns: Returns are gladly accepted within 5 business days of delivery.  Return shipping is by the buyer.

Negotiations:  You are welcome to send a PM with your requests, questions and offers.  A deal is not considered complete until either I or the buyer have posted a "Sold per PM"or :takeit:

That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an :takeit: then that person that posted first is the winner.

Ok.... I'll list the 1st of many books... enjoy!