• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed FS: High Grade CGC Batman 251, DD 168, Jungle Action 6, MSH 12, Tomb of Dracula 1, X-men 130, more!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Got some nice Silver and Bronze Age books up for sale, 1st appearances, Batman, Adams'es, horror, Spideys, X-men, and more on the way. Shipping cost varies by location, I ship via USPS and boxed/insured Priority Mail will be something like $10-15 in the US. I accept PP, checks, money orders, and shipping is free in the US on orders over $300 paid by check/MO. Time payments are fine, I'm flexible on schedule so just drop me a PM if interested. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks).

1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins. 

Gonna start with the DC's today followed by Marvels on the morrow. Please note that I probably won't be able to ship these until later next week, but I should be able to get everything out on/by next Saturday.

Aquaman 29 CGC 5.0 OW/W 1st appearance Ocean Master $145.00 SOLD

Edited by drbanner

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I always gauge the true love of Neal Adams on whether the name is spelled correctly.

Exactly, between Neil and Rightson it's importnat to check your spelling!

36 minutes ago, drbanner said:

That's it for now, time for lunch...will be back around 8 PM with some sweet Bats, Detectives, HoM, HoS, and a few other goodies. :headbang:

You don't have much staying power anymore..., :baiting:

Batman 222 CGC 7.0 CR/OW Neal Adams Beatles cover $190.00

Staples tight on this one, a loose bottom staple is an ubiquitous flaw on this book.

bat222.jpg

Edited by drbanner

Batman 234 CGC 9.4 White Pages, 1st Silver Age appearance of Two-Face, Neal Adams cover/art $SOLD

Killer copy, perfect centering!

Edited by drbanner