• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #64 CGC 7.5 SS Stan Lee & John Romita

8 posts in this topic

Good Evening!

Image result for Kramerica Gifs

Just one book this evening but it's a doozy. But first:

TERMS:

Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

:takeit: always rules over any PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations. Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.

Shipping will be in a Flat Rate Priority Mail box for $13.75. Tracking is included with everything and I'll ship everything within 2-3 business days after payment is received. I'm happy to ship Worldwide as well but please understand that shipping charges will be more expensive. I usually use First Class Air Mail but I'm open to others if you have another preference.

Nobody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. No returns on CGC books and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on raw books. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund.

I think I've got everything covered but if I missed anything bonk me on the head and let me know. Thanks for looking (thumbsu

So without further adieu, Giddy Up!

Amazing Spider-Man #64 CGC 7.5 Sig Series signed by Stan Lee & John Romita. Great opportunity to grab a great Silver Age Spidey signed by the classic team of Lee & Romita. I really like the signature placement here and this book is definitely improvable - a cleaning of the back cover alone would do wonders. OR, you just leave it as is.

As far as past sales a CGC 6.0 signed by both Lee/Romita sold for $430.00 in November and that's the closest precedent I can find. $600.00

asm64.JPG

asm64a.JPGasm64d.JPGasm64g.JPG

asm64h.JPGasm64i.JPGIMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3707.JPGIMG_3708.JPG

Edited by Kramerica