• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS price change on January 2019

12 posts in this topic

Seems like a price increase is coming for all shipping carriers. I'm mostly concerned with the price increase on first class usps rates being that they are gonna be moved to "zone-based" rates, kinda like priority is now. Anyone has any clue on what prices for that shipping tier will be like by Jan 27? 

5 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Looks like shipping a single comic will cost us anywhere between 4.39- 4.81 depending on where it's going to

thank you @sellingitall for the info

IMG_2726.PNG

You could have used googly yourself, if you weren't so lazy.

On 1/19/2019 at 7:04 PM, aszumilo said:

On 1/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Looks like shipping a single comic will cost us anywhere between 4.39- 4.81 depending on where it's going to

thank you @sellingitall for the info

IMG_2726.PNG

First Class Mail Flats/Large Envelope rates are not increasing in 2019, remaining at $1.00 (1 oz.), with additional ounces costing $0.15.

(shrug)

AHHG.. In a gemini mailer and sandwhich one comic came in at 11 ounces and a nice $3.66 after discount...a $5.00 shipping charge had me breaking even....now I just printed an 11 oz label (from NYC to Washington State) and it was $4.33 after discount. Yes, it is only 67 cents, fine, but I feel like more than $5 shipping is going to scare folks off on some books. 30 shipments a month and it is almost $20. I could be paying for an ebay store with that (or getting a half decent book a month)