• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Hey fellas, just to clarify, I met and sold a few comics locally to a guy named Mike this afternooon. I met him through Craigslist. He asked if I was selling other books. I sent him a few pics earlier in the day, prior to us meeting, and one of the books was the FF. He apparently posted it for sale, seeing if he could get a few bites. 

After a nice boardie alerted me, and I posted that it was my book on FB, I then connected that it was indeed the guy I had met, Mike. He quickly apologized and took the book down.  The whole thing was unfortunate, as he seemed like a good guy. The moral I live by- never sell a book unless it’s in your possession. 

28 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

I have a new fondness for the first appearance of Doctor Doom.

My granddaughter has been researching our family tree, and one of my ancestors is D. Doom, circa 1680. Sounds like a swell guy. :bigsmile:

If not now, you must get a copy- you are officially a Von Doom!! That is wild.