• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Normal :rulez: Apply:

No probies or Bad-List B-Holes :makepoint:

1st person to agree to terms with me on a book takes it, whether it be via  or PM....the sale will be dictated by earliest timestamp.

Priority shipping will be $8 to anywhere in the U.S. (international buyers PM for prices)

I accept paypal, check, money order, or any other reasonable form of payment. You should know PayPal ships next day. Checks and MO can take 7-10 days.

As these are CGC books there are no0 returns. If you want the grader notes they are available via CGC.

My ebay handle is 4gemworks....I have over 2200 feedback there...100%$ positive going back to 1998. 

Edited by 4GEMWORKS

Kid Colt 10 CGC 4.0 $200 OBO

Now $180

This is one of the toughest of all the Kid Colts. Besides a few resale's of the Mile High copy at nosebleed prices only a single other copy has ever sold in graded condition: A 7.0 for $502 in mid 2017.

Kid Colt 10 45 A37.jpg

Kid Colt 10 45 B38.jpg

Edited by 4GEMWORKS