• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED*** MARVEL TALES #116 & #121 (ATLAS, 1953)

4 posts in this topic

The Rules of the Sale

Payment: PayPal only.  I will forward you an actual detailed PayPal invoice so I will need your PayPal address via PM after you have made your purchases.

Payment is due within 48 hours unless we have discussed other arrangements prior to a deal.

Shipping: I will ship to Canada, U.S.A and Worldwide to countries with tracking.  ( All shipments are sent with tracking, securely packaged and boxed )

Cost to ship to Canada: 1 to 10 books = $15.00 USD, 10 or more = $20.00 USD

Cost to ship to U.S.A: 1 to 10 books = $20.00 USD, 10 or more = $25.00 USD

Cost to ship Worldwide:  Please message me with your address for a quote 

Returns: Returns are gladly accepted within 5 business days of delivery.  Return shipping is by the buyer.

Negotiations:  You are welcome to send a PM with your requests, questions and offers.  A deal is not considered complete until either I or the buyer have posted a "Sold per PM"or 

That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an  then that person that posted first is the winner.

Edited by Red_Hood

***CLOSED***

MARVEL TALES #116

GRADE: VERY FINE-  (7.5)  - OFF-WHITE TO WHITE PAGES

PRICE:  $2,000.00 USD

"WEREWOLF BY NIGHT !!"  - JOE MANEELY COVER

Very desirable book that rarely comes available for sale.  Excellent example with a minor tear at the bottom of front cover.  Diagonal crease at the bottom of the back cover.  Staples are firmly attached to the covers and all wraps including the centerfold.  No rust on the staples.  No missing pages, no cut outs and no writing on the covers.  No stains.  Book is complete and has no restoration or tape.  Book has been pressed.  Only 16 copies on the CGC census with 8.0 being the highest graded.  Beautiful copy with striking colors and gloss.  A tough book that is rarely found in this grade or for sale at all.

marveltales116.jpg

marveltales116back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood

MARVEL TALES #121  

GRADE: FINE+  (6.5)  - OFF-WHITE TO WHITE PAGES

PRICE:  $800.00 USD

Staining at the bottom of the back cover that does not bleed into the interior pages.  Small chip on edge of back cover.  Staples are firmly attached to the covers and interior wraps including the centerfold.  Staples have no rust.  No missing pages, no cut outs or missing coupons.  No writing on the covers or interior pages.  Beautiful copy with striking colors and gloss.  Another tough book that is rarely found in this grade or for sale at all.

marveltales121.jpg

marveltales121back.jpg

Edited by Red_Hood