• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Possibly interested in selling a bunch of silver age/Bronze Age Marvel ideally to one buyer
2 2

7 posts in this topic

FD

-So I have a bunch of silver age/Bronze Age Marvel I’m considering selling to give me more money to fund my true love original art work collecting. But I don’t want to spend weeks/months breaking the whole thing up and selling individually.

if I were to offer the following (see pictures) do you think I could get a single buyer?

assuming all are low grade copies 1.0-2.0 

Asking - $3,500 

Edited by Grant Turner
Adding sale price

8 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Nice collection for sure. But read the rules friend. Books have to have a price/ return policy. Also any books listed in this section should be exclusive to here. Good luck!

Not so much asking for buyers as I am asking of the likelihood that such a sale could happen. If the consensus is that I could find a buyer I’d try to come up with a price.

but if this goes against the guidelines the admin can remove this