• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTED PRICES! Lots, runs, and such BULKING THEM OUT SALE Prices discounted Thursday at 1 pm!
2 2

84 posts in this topic

I was going to do a large thread this coming week but am not prepared. It was going to have some lots and runs in it but the best way to get organized for the indidivual issue sale is to move these bulk and outliers out of here first and decrease what I am dealing with. So here we go. Hopefully this results in some good deals for y'all and some space clearing for me with an empty box or two.

Paypal, checks or money order accepted. s/h will be cost on the label via media mail or priority, buyer's choice. International sales are fine but you may want to get a quote first. First unconditional :takeit: in the thread or via PM gets the comics. I rarely (if ever) get returns and since these are a pain to pack all sales will be final (never did that before but like I said complaints are rare and we usually work those out without a return). I can hold purchases until my larger threads come at the beginning of next month (may be some lots in there as well as I am attending an auction on 1/31) but I will ask that you pay for the books (but not shipping) when the thread closes and I ask for payment. No one on my ignore PM list, on the Probie List or in the HoS.

I will be adding lots and such over the weekend until Wed or so.

Okay, without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

29 33 comic AoA lot $20 (many of these are double bagged) 6 complete miniseries (Rise of Apocalypse 1-4, Amazing X-Men 1-4, Generation Next 1-4, Astonishing X-Men 1-4 & X-Calibre 1-4 and I found Weapon X in another box so I added it here)) with X-Universe complete 1, 2 What if AoA had not ended, the two Onsluaght issues,  X-Men Chronicles complete 1, 2 and X-Men Alpha & Omega)

DxJzVkZW0AASrea.jpgDxcY1crX0AAWWNb.jpg

Edited by Bird

Marvel Team-Up lot of 18 comics VF/NM or better (#42 mat be F/VF)   Issues 42, 134-136, 138-140, 142-150  & Annuals 6 & 7  $35

DxXFazUXcAAdAcu.jpgDxXFazVW0AAs0ug.jpg

Edited by Bird

Marvel Tales 16 comic lot  beater 3 and VF or better 34, 36, 42, 43, 4648, 59, 61, 65-70, 72  $35  SOLD for $30 offer

Spoiler

DxXHS9zWoAYW3X-.jpgDxXHS92WoAEunPb.jpgDxXHS90WwAEEtQt.jpgDxXHS-UXgAInqZZ.jpg

Some great Romita covers there!

Edited by Bird

X-Men lot B 24 comics  Issues 1-21 (Omega Red 1st app) 24, 26, 30 (#4 not pictured but I will add it)      $18   SOLD

Spoiler

DwPsPiTWkAIB-em.jpgDwPsPiRX0AIexyO.jpgDwPsPiRWkAEA37_.jpg

Edited by Bird

The Dreaming lot of 40 issues (pretty sure it is 1-40 but may be 1-39, 41 or some such...if you really need to know I can check)  $6!   SOLD

Spoiler

DwA8ki2XcAMH0fq.jpgDwA8kjxWkAQMO23.jpgDwA8ki0WsAAIIpg.jpgDwA8ki0WoAAt-Di.jpg

Edited by Bird

3 hours ago, Fiddy said:

:takeit:

Dreaming lot

3 hours ago, Fiddy said:

:takeit:

FF readers

^^^^

26 minutes ago, silverweb said:

take it

X-Men lot B

^^ Thank you both! And the Marvel tales sold via PM as well!

Edited by Bird

all 4 annual lots sold via PM

Spoiler

Marvel Annuals lot A  18 comics  $10

DxX9GdzWkAAjiZu.jpgDxX9GfSX4AcT2dl.jpgDxX9Gc_WoAA2b4Q.jpg

Marvel Annuals lot B  18 comics $10

DxX9Gc_XQAAuK53.jpgDxX9D_iX4AIZfBw.jpg

Marvel Annuals lot C  Atlantis Attacks 11 issues $7

DxX9D_mWsAAzgbb.jpg

Marvel Annuals lot D  23 comics  $11

DxX9D_hWwAELS-j.jpgDxX9D_tW0AExOLY.jpg

Edited by Bird

X-Men Lot C  521, 522, 526, 527, 529, 531, 532, 535-537, 539, 544  VF/NM or better   surprisingly valuable  $40 which seems to be a deal!  SOLD to the gentleman!

Spoiler

DwPuImGWkAcRhaR.jpgDwPuImDX4AkV7ve.jpgDwPuInxXcAEQ1KW.jpg

On 1/20/2019 at 1:43 PM, silverweb said:

take em

Lot C taken! Thank you!

Edited by Bird

GEN13 Lot A  NM or better   $18   $15   12 comics

DxYDeHpWoAANI7t.jpg

DxYDeH-WkAEfqUH.jpgDxYDeHsXgAAAirQ.jpg

GEN13 Lot B  NM or better  $20 $15 (the value of the Backlist tpb alone!)    6 comics and 1 tpb

DxYDeIaX0AE9046.jpgDxYDo7rXcAAEy20.jpg

Edited by Bird