• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTED PRICES! Lots, runs, and such BULKING THEM OUT SALE Prices discounted Thursday at 1 pm!
2 2

84 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2019 at 8:15 PM, echu said:

:takeit:

^^  Thank you! Glad I was hectored into posting them!

Sandman and Gotham Knights lots both sold via PM. Thanks again!

On 1/22/2019 at 9:13 AM, gcstomp said:

Silver Surfer Lot some F+ but rest VF/NM   $5

Lot S  8 comics $3  Kyle baker sig on The Bakers (which is hysterical family fun)

:takeit:

^^^^ Thanks again!

reduced individual prices below

top row  Creepy 1 4.5 due to staining along top edge $30  $26 /       Vampirella #15 6.5 $18  $14  /    Vampirella  #19 5.5 $9   $7

Vampirella #21 7.0 $25  $20  /      Vampirella  #46 7.0 $12  $9  /  Vampirella #52 6.0 $5  $4

take all 6 of these for $90    :news: $80 for all 6!  :news:

DxiFhKzWkAAn5P7.jpgDxiFhKvX4AAn9YB.jpg

Marvel Poster Book 7.5 $6

50264318_111803696561969_180954458737973

Edited by Bird

Don't worry he is just trying to see around Jazzo to see if you post anything with a lot of meat left on the bone.  You would be surprised how many people are lurking in any sales thread waiting for some deals that they can flip.

X-Men lot X  39 issues including all 5 #1 covers    VF or better pieced together from 3 sources but they fit in order uncannily  $15   SOLD

Spoiler

Dxim3PpX4AEmmTX.jpgDxim3PpWkAM6fC1.jpgDxim3PuWkAADYJd.jpgDxim3PzWkAEo8_G.jpg

Edited by Bird

one long box sold and 2.5 more listed in this thread!      two long boxes sold and 2 more here in the thread 

FREEBIES SPECIAL Buy $10 or more in new purchases in either this thread or my G/S/B thread and take either one of these signed comics - DD Annual signed by Jackson (Butch) Guice or Jason Aaron signed X-Men schism

MUST CLAIM IT TO GET IT

Dxiw4mTWwAAnf5_.jpgDxiw4mRWoAAxpF_.jpg

Edited by Bird

Double Doc Lot 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 16, 17, 20, 21, 37, 49, 57   12 issues    $65 :news: $59!  :news: the value stuns actually     high grade 25 and 2 issues Sorcerer Supreme added!

Dxj0gCYX0AETvdH.jpgDxmZOq8W0AEgvZu.jpgDxj0gCYWkAIvcVi.jpg

Not sure now if I will sell the others as waves of nostalgia are rolling in! So many signed as well! (I used to lug boxes to shows and go in and out switching them up as creators arrived or didn't show.) Plus the price would be fairly high apparently.

Edited by Bird

Will Eisner IPD vocational pamphlets $3 each or 2/$5  10 available (How about $2 each for those two under the top one as they look to be in a little worse condition.)

Dxj3LkXXgAEg7Li.jpg

ASM 92, 93, 94 & 103   lot of midgraders  $100 $89  for all 4  :news: now $79 for the lot or pressing is in the future!

DxmUp2rXQAInXOr.jpgDxmUp2YXQAAfAbG.jpgDxmUp2YX0AEmc2i.jpg

Dxm4jDbWoAAdGvO.jpgDxm4jDeWkAAeYrr.jpg

Dxea9nOW0AAnBXY.jpgDxea9nBXgAAalFp.jpgDxea9nGWwAUKP7e.jpg

Dxea_j-XgAEAcID.jpgDxea_j0WkAEbV5I.jpgDxea_j0WwAAnkvI.jpg

Edited by Bird

16 hours ago, Bird said:

Not sure now if I will sell the others as waves of nostalgia are rolling in! So many signed as well! (I used to lug boxes to shows and go in and out switching them up as creators arrived or didn't show.) Plus the price would be fairly high apparently.

I know I shouldn’t say this but… keep the Doc collection, Birdy – maybe you won’t re-read it for a long time, but you’ll regret selling them. :)
BTW, getting close to complete mine, I have never read a *huge* number of them, so it will be great when I’ll do!

large Sorcerer Supreme lot  1-32, 34-59, 62  8 signed on cover by Jackson Guice, issue 17 (the Amy Grant issue) included

some with nice value so 59 books for $100   NM or better (I am the OO on these!)

DxrZQXHWsAIxi_w.jpg