• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTED PRICES! Lots, runs, and such BULKING THEM OUT SALE Prices discounted Thursday at 1 pm!
2 2

84 posts in this topic

10    11  blank cover editions  $25 high grade  (Harley and Batman/TMNT most valuable ones) I will add a Detective Comics blank that I had in my pile for potential Signature Series as well.

DxrdefvXgAAw3QN.jpgDxrdefxWwAA9XSD.jpgDxtgHEKX4AICwe0.jpg

Edited by Bird

Orion 1-25  missing 21, 23 (I'll look for them though as I bought them! But sale is for these 23, not promising that I can find them as they should have been in the Walt box!)

many sigs -, 9 Walt Simonson, 1 Jim Lee, 2 Terry Austin, 2 Bob Wiacek

you even get some Frank Miller grooviness on backup stories!

$35

DxreNsMXgAAb6O5.jpgDxrfHm2WwAEBPeV.jpgDxrfHm1X0AAcY6a.jpg

okay, I cleaned up the thread and discounted many prices throughout the sale. I probably will not add anything else but will move most of the unsold items to a new sales thread coming in copper/modern next week that will have a lot of single books for sale as well.

Inidividual prices now dropped on the Vampirella and Creepy 1 magazines and the ASM lot as well. last drop before thread closes this weekend. Offers considered as well on anything/everything.