• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rob Liefelds new comic
1 1

69 posts in this topic

There is one odd looking pouch between his legs though, is that a diaper? I mean time travel is tough and all so maybe he needs it?

The only this saving this character is the helmet, we dont have to see the generic straight lined face, open mouth and raccoon eyes.

Translation 1:

"The Deadpool movies were a success!  Who created Deadpool?  What's he doing now?  That's news!" -Entertainment media

Translation 2:

"The Deadpool movies were a success!  The wise-crackin' fourth-wall-breakin' parody of Liefeld's original creation is a hit!  Besides making fun of Liefeld's other designs and artwork, what else noteworthy has happened with Liefeld in 30 years? Nothing?  That is why this "Major X" thing isn't news." -Comic book community

Edited by valiantman

5 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:
40 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO WOLVERINE'S MOUTH? WHERE ARE HIS LIPS???

What the hell happened to the alignment of the teeth in his top jaw?

Friday night I crashed your party, Saturday I said I'm sorry, Sunday came and Wolverine grew even more teeth AgggAiN! (:

Is Wolvie smiling? is his jaw on a hinge? his fang on "our right" is a lot further forward than the fang on "our left" too :whistle: