• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forbidden Worlds #1

9 posts in this topic

I have a few golden age comics I'm debating on grading and slabbing. This is the first. I'm still pretty new at this and I've already sent a few out that weren't worth the cost. I'm getting better at this process but would like to get some educated guesses. Eventually, I will be selling off pieces of the collection. Thank you in advance for your insight!

2019-1-22_45232.jpg

2019-1-22_45312.jpg

20190122_174141.jpg

20190122_174113.jpg

20190122_174158.jpg

Edited by emme_jay
Changed out one picture.

16 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Pretty sweet comic that looks 5.0-5.5 range

Agreed. Also, does this title seem undervalued, in general, or is it just me? (shrug)

After reading a few, the stories are pretty horrible and the art isn't always the best, but I like the vibe of the run. 

1 minute ago, newshane said:

Agreed. Also, does this title seem undervalued, in general, or is it just me? (shrug)

After reading a few, the stories are pretty horrible and the art isn't always the best, but I like the vibe of the run. 

there are some pricey,... classic type covers from the run that are keys i think,.... and this is issue #1 so i have to think its a key also.......

4 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

there are some pricey,... classic type covers from the run that are keys i think,.... and this is issue #1 so i have to think its a key also.......

Yes, I would consider it a key issue for sure. 

2 hours ago, newshane said:

Undervalued as in price or as in people don't appreciate it?

So if I get it slabbed, no one will be upset they can't read it? hm