• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

And then there was art... I love the cover to Weird Science 16 and while I will never own that cover, for some reason this page gave me the same vibe.  I would have gone higher on it actually because of that... and it also helped that I really liked Wheeljack as a kid.

RADE5BDC2018119_16648.jpg

Aw man, congrats! I was runner up on it, apparently. Had to make myself drop out but I think you still got a good deal on it!

As for me, I struck out on everything. There wasn't much I was super interested in, and the "cheap" stuff I was interested in just got a hair beyond what I wanted to pay. Too much of a tight wad last night, apparently. Oh well.

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Aw man, congrats! I was runner up on it, apparently. Had to make myself drop out but I think you still got a good deal on it!

As for me, I struck out on everything. There wasn't much I was super interested in, and the "cheap" stuff I was interested in just got a hair beyond what I wanted to pay. Too much of a tight wad last night, apparently. Oh well.

I am very thankful for you being a tight wad last night.  lol I had a cushion bid made in the last minute that was higher than that and then my finger on the trigger on one screen to make a last three second bid if necessary.  

22 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I am very thankful for you being a tight wad last night.  lol I had a cushion bid made in the last minute that was higher than that and then my finger on the trigger on one screen to make a last three second bid if necessary.  

You're quite welcome, I aim to please! You're happy, my wallet is happy, everyone wins!

Didn't see any art I wanted in the preview section... or at least anything that 'does it for me.'

However there are some books that are appealing... 

2 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:
11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Like you can tell through a CGC slab..., :eyeroll:

Shoelaces 

without a back cover scan..., :eyeroll:

9 hours ago, greggy said:

Can't believe the 9.8 WWBN 32 sold for $50K:whatthe:

Yikes - 10x increase from a 9.6 to a 9.8.  The other 17 people holding on to their 9.8 just got very happy