• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

On 7/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, bc said:

Just called CC, they still haven't shipped out my book from the June auction :(

Hopefully it makes it here before the next one starts in September.

:applause:

Just got an email that my item from the June auction has finally shipped.

7 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Managed to FINALLY upgrade my Tec 395. I was a bit surprised at the seemingly low price of this one...and this is my first purchase from Heritage.

52D1B39D-A326-43A2-83F6-1236D5318F86.thumb.jpeg.47f3d7a9aa056b31e2484c1b5bb35152.jpeg

You finally got your goal :whee: 

On 8/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, bc said:
On 7/26/2019 at 10:43 AM, bc said:

Just called CC, they still haven't shipped out my book from the June auction :(

Hopefully it makes it here before the next one starts in September.

:applause:

Just got an email that my item from the June auction has finally shipped.

June of what year since it reminds me now that I really should get around to asking Heritage to send me out that book I won from them bck in 2017.  :taptaptap:  lol

Question:

Is there a trick to getting Heritage to respond to e-mail inquires? 

I’ve bought from them once years ago so I don’t have a lot of experience working with them. 

Just seems odd that this is the 2nd time in as many weeks that I’ve asked a yes/no question and gotten radio silence. 

4 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Question:

I’ve bought from them once years ago so I don’t have a lot of experience working with them. 

Just seems odd that this is the 2nd time in as many weeks that I’ve asked a yes/no question and gotten radio silence. 

yes

5 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Question:

One time I called and did not get a satisfactory response... 

Then I decided to ask here, on the boards, if others were having the same issue... 

I called again... and crickets... 

This eventually evolved into a complaint. 

The head guy in charge, El Presidente, who is no longer El Presidente there but El Presidente of his own thing got involved and took care of it for me. 

Next thing you know my book is in the mail ! 

Yes, I did wait on the lawn for that book with a bucket of beer... It was the big un' in my collection. 

Edited by Buzzetta

34 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

@paperheart, @Buzzetta

hmmm...ok. 

Let me as a follow-up question:

How is Heritage about accepting a return for an item with an undisclosed condition issue that was specifically asked about durning the course of the auction but not answered?

Think I know the answer but will ask anyway...

Very good... 

I bought a GA book that had disclosed CT on it... that was advertised... it came back from CGC as trimmed. 

I have no problem with CT on certain GA books... truly does not bother me.  I don't want a trimmed book in my collection. 

Heritage took it back.  It wound up going for about a little more than half of what I bought it for.  Apparently collectors do not like trimmed either. 

Hey all --

One win for me on CLINK last night...noticed that an Avengers #9 in 9.4 wp went for nearly $8k.  (Not my book or bid.)  Just thought that was a super strong price -- any rumors on Simon Williams (Wonder Man) in the movies or TV shows?

Happy hunting...

Dan