• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2019 at 11:54 AM, greggy said:
On 9/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, joeypost said:

What was the final hammer price?

for a GD reprint? :p

On 10/15/2019 at 10:13 PM, romanheart said:

I finally won an auction for a DD issue that always eluded me. However, I am kind of shocked how much CC takes for shipping. I might not have bothered had I known. I can't remember it being that expensive the last time I won from them.

dar1.11645a.jpg

Well if you live in Canada (like I do), CLink charges $70 for 1 CGC book... which is insane. (and they only use Fedex so I can't imagine what the custom brokerage fees are...)

First book I won recently (after taking a 10 year break on comic book collecting) I asked them to put it back on sale... No point in paying such shipping charge on a $100 book...

Nice DD btw! 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:11 AM, Murphman13 said:

FWIW, and this may be old news, I just got my winnings delivered and there were no CLink stickers on the slabs...anywhere!!!

:banana:

Just out of curiosity I pulled out the books from last month and none of them had labels either.  I wonder if they put the labels on the book at the point of shipment, rather than when they take possession of them. 

14 hours ago, Frederic9494 said:

Well if you live in Canada (like I do), CLink charges $70 for 1 CGC book... which is insane. (and they only use Fedex so I can't imagine what the custom brokerage fees are...)

First book I won recently (after taking a 10 year break on comic book collecting) I asked them to put it back on sale... No point in paying such shipping charge on a $100 book...

Nice DD btw! 

Thank you.

Yes it was a shocker. I think they're making an extra bit on the shipping. I can't figure one book would cost so much to ship. It appears you need to get multiple wins to make it worth your while.

I've been getting so many good books off the boards, that I haven't really checked out clink in months.