• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, icefires said:

Dang Greg, I would have offered $300 for the 242, but totally spaced off the ending date of the 4th....  doh!

:o

8 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

0 - 4 for me in the current Comiclink auction, but none of them were comics I was willing to break the bank for. However I was very disappointed to get sniped on this gem in a recent eBay auction. :cry:

s-l1600.jpg

Haunting cool cover

I love that aspect but I never liked the girl’s figure.   It’s like the head was placed incorrectly on the body or like they decided to cut out and reposition the head or something.   It’s too far forward or something

Edited by Bronty

On 11/6/2019 at 8:38 PM, mysterio said:

No idea why this book was put in the "assorted" section, and I likely overpaid, but it's not every day you get a shot at a White Mountain Amazing Adventures.

AA03CGCwmsm.jpg

Shout out to Clink on this one...they reholdered it into the new pedigree label (which I’m a fan of). Nice surprise when I opened the box!

6F94FE02-402E-4EA8-90B6-3549FBD681C1.jpeg

53 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I thought this one had really nice eye appeal for the grade

daredevil5.jpg

Wow - that beats the heck out of my 9.0 Winterpegg!  (thumbsu

On 1/22/2019 at 9:11 PM, Buzzetta said:

We usually make these every year... I didn't see one so I figured... what the heck... 

As soon as I logged in I was greeted with the following image.  It looks like ComicLink is effectively in the same taxation zone as Comic Connect... Game on... 

So.... what did ya win?  Good luck to you all... 

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.56.38 PM.png

I edited the original title so this could just be ongoing and not be soooooooo 2019...