• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,471 posts in this topic

On 3/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, Red84 said:

Just won this sweet poster on Heritage.

Superman Flies Again (20th Century Fox, 1954). Folded, Very Fine+. Australian Daybill (13.5" X 30").
This great daybill is from a film which was a compilation of three episodes from the classic television show The Adventures of Superman. The series was a big hit starring George Reeves, continuing from 1952 to 1958, and is still beloved by all classic TV buffs.

Superman Poster.png

Aussie Daybills are awesome! 

47 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Weird War Tales, except for one, went cheap! Got this for $30.

00570792394000081300505001.jpg

Well, I sure hope this IS a trend that holds up through the course of the auction. 

There’s a couple of non-key books I’m very interested in that end in a few days. Right now, the bidding trend doesn’t look I’m going to get a deal but we’ll see. 

There are a couple of books I had tracking bids on and now wish I had thrown in one more semi-decent bid. 

3 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Well, I sure hope this IS a trend that holds up through the course of the auction. 

There’s a couple of non-key books I’m very interested in that end in a few days. Right now, the bidding trend doesn’t look I’m going to get a deal but we’ll see. 

There are a couple of books I had tracking bids on and now wish I had thrown in one more semi-decent bid. 

After watching this auction so closely, my suspicion is that there are simply fewer bidders. I really had to resist bidding on some Witching Hours that also went quite cheap.