• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,451 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, lizards2 said:

I usually get stuck every other auction  -  $30 book  -  $20 postage. lol

I just went to check-out the one $95 book I won on Comicconnect. $67.22 shipping fedex ground!! :o:screwy: Can't be right

Any one else checking out and getting extra ridiculous shipping charges?

Edited by BriD.
Comicconnect

3 minutes ago, BriD. said:

I just went to check-out the one $95 book I won. $67.22 shipping fedex ground!! :o:screwy: Can't be right

Any one else checking out and getting extra ridiculous shipping charges?

$85 for 3 day ground delivery on mine

Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost

1 hour ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

$85 for 3 day ground delivery on mine

That is ridiculous. Did you have an option to select USPS priority? When preparing a CGC order packing slip and selecting shipping the FEDEX and UPS rates were in some cases 3-5 times as much as USPS priority rates but you obviously get to select which shipping method you want.

5 minutes ago, PickleRick1216 said:

That is ridiculous. Did you have an option to select USPS priority? When preparing a CGC order packing slip and selecting shipping the FEDEX and UPS rates were in some cases 3-5 times as much as USPS priority rates but you obviously get to select which shipping method you want.

Fedex was the only standard ground option available to choose. Other options were all expedited. I could choose 3 day expedited for $182. I checked the fedex website. Ground residential shipping from NY to  Chicago with signature is only 3 dsys anyway. And $17

1 hour ago, MustEatBrains said:

I was able to choose USPS Priority during checkout.  Cost me $15 to go to Jersey.  All the other costs were absurd.

oh and my one win.  Been looking for this book for over a year...

187535B9-444F-4B0A-B87E-7699DEF6B500.thumb.jpeg.50f03428ce9cbfc6f59a5412840eef3e.jpeg

He obviously knows the hair salons are closed and he's going to help her by trimming her hair...how nice of him:) 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:39 AM, Junkdrawer said:

I pointed my son into the CC auction tonight. His first ever purchase of a GA keeper. He’s 18 and I’m proud of his choice.

7FFD3D1D-DEF7-484D-9595-5834AA15DAF6.jpeg

Good to know who I was bidding against. Congrats on the win! The upgrade from my 2.0 will have to wait :) 

12 hours ago, david20009 said:

My win tonight.  One of my Grails.  The last copy sold for 36% more so I was happy to get it for the price I did. 

Albedo 2.jpg

Hope you don't mind but @Wolverinex just has to know .... 

XsLeYFA.gif

I seem to be noticing a number of mistakes in the upcoming June Clink auction. 

Two Marvel Star Trek #1s listed as Gold Key #1s. A Power Man #24 with a picture of a Wolverine Nabisco variant. 

Anybody else spotting this?