• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
32 32

2,470 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

@batman_fan Anything? 

I had the Disney book already but it is the only Mickey Mouse war book.  I don't mind owning a couple of these. 

00040472394000082125987008.jpg

00087742394000082125988002.jpg

00221121535000112118978018.jpg

@Buzzetta I did win a few.  I bid early on the 186 but didn't really pursue it.  Glad you snagged it.

spiderman154.jpg

spiderman155.jpg

spiderman169.jpg

spiderman170.jpg

Edited by batman_fan

14 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

@Buzzetta I did win a few.  I bid early on the 186 but didn't really pursue it.  Glad you snagged it.

spiderman154.jpg

spiderman155.jpg

spiderman169.jpg

spiderman170.jpg

Nice... I almost went for the 169 - 

If I do the run... I will go straight through on the 9.4 level... except for ASM 101. I have a 9.0 and am not going to spend what it takes to bring home a 9.4.  Also not going to downgrade any 9.6's that I already have... I am considering it though. 

If I do we will have to coordinate... you are ahead of me and I don't want to step on your toes so I would go after what you already have crossed off your list. 

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nice... I almost went for the 169 - 

If I do the run... I will go straight through on the 9.4 level... except for ASM 101. I have a 9.0 and am not going to spend what it takes to bring home a 9.4.  Also not going to downgrade any 9.6's that I already have... I am considering it though. 

If I do we will have to coordinate... you are ahead of me and I don't want to step on your toes so I would go after what you already have crossed off your list. 

Sounds good.  I may take a break on buying the later issues and focus on the single and double digit issues.

Yellow went for less than blue tonight. 

No I did not bid win either nor bid on either.

Come to think of it, I have never owned a copy of GSXM1

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 9.39.26 PM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

Don't drink and bid... :roflmao: Eh, it's not that bad, got it for $30 and it is a cool cover, but probably should have passed and found a 9.8 on the 'bay if I really wanted it instead of impulse clicking - shipping cost is half the book cost! Ah well, I'm sure I can break even if I don't want it; price is peanuts compared to the heavy hitters in this thread!

inc1.9363.jpg

14 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Yellow went for less than blue tonight. 

No I did not bid win either nor bid on either.

Come to think of it, I have never owned a copy of GSXM1

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 9.39.26 PM.png

An amazing coincidence is they had the same bid count of 61.

The last sale recorded on GPA for a blue 9.8 $15K in July and for a SS in June, $16K.

I wonder how much the SS consignor had into just having the book signed.